Sound Energy in Daily Life : Morning (Kardarshanam)
The Mantra symbolizes the prayer offered to the three elements : Wealth, Wisdom and Health.
It re-enforces that our destiny is in our hands. This short and simple prayer is quite powerful and has numerous psychological and physiological benefits.
Wealth (Lakshmi) rests at the tip of our hands. Knowledge (Saraswati) sits in the center of our hands and Health (Brahma) at the base of our hands. We earn wealth, acquire knowledge and create our own destiny by our actions.
कराग्रे वसते लक्शमीः करमध्ये सरस्वती ।
करमूले स्थितो ब्रह्मा प्रभाते करदर्शनम् ॥
Karāgre Vasate Lakshamīḥ Karmadhye Saraswatī |
Karmūle Sthito Brahmā Prabhāte Kardarshanam ||
Video Link : Kardarshanam – Positive Energy Vibration
- We need to slowly get out of the bed, rather than jump out as moving too fast from resting to running is not good. Saying the Mantra first thing in the morning gives one some time to be alert in the waking up state before getting to the daily chores
- When we wake up and move from the laying to sitting position, the body constricts the blood vessels to adjust itself for activity. This prompts the heart to start beating at a higher rate, putting more pressure on the heart. Henceforth, immediately rushing in the morning can lead to heart-related emergency and heart attacks. Thus, it is advisable to sit for some time after waking up and then stand. When we sit and recite the morning prayer, we give time to our body to adjust and gradually transition from the horizontal to vertical position.
- It is also a very good mental and physical exercise to stabilize the blood pressure in the morning. It should be recited calmly, with a positive and happy mindset
- A person’s palm is a symbol of the five action organs. By seeing the palm in the morning, one invokes the Supreme Lord in different forms. It helps calm and balance the mind to start the day with a positive attitude and to go through the day with confidence and self belief
- Repeating the mantra on a daily basis strengthens the bond between neurons empowering one to accomplish the daily tasks in a more productive manner. It also brings together the positive energy in the universe, strengthening ones faith and belief
- By acknowledging the Lord as the giver of the capacity to perform actions and as the giver of the fruits of those actions, one sanctifies the actions. Thus, one prays in the morning to reinforce the attitude that all actions are performed as a service to the Lord
Best Time To Chant
One should chant or hear the mantra in the morning every day upon waking up. Recite the shloka sitting in the bed immediately after waking up without rushing to get ready. You can also put it as your Alarm and wake up to the sound of that vibration.
- RELATED ARTICLES
- A True Genius, Inventor and Visionary : Nikola Tesla
- Ancient Strategy to Increase Brain Power
- Chromotherapy – Surya Kiran Chikitsa
- Science behind Dot (Bindi) on the Forehead (Part 1)
- Science behind Dot (Bindi) on the Forehead (Part 2)
- Scientific Analysis of ‘Pooja’ (Prayer)
- Sound Energy in Daily Life : For Students (Gayatri Mantra)
- Sound Energy in Daily Life : Morning (Kardarshanam)
- Why Eating with Hand is Good for Health