Chromotherapy – Surya Kiran Chikitsa
PODCAST – Chromotherapy
Synopsis: Chromo means ‘color’ and therapy means ‘treatment’. Chromotherapy or Surya Kiran Chikitsa, talks about the use of sun charged water in colored bottles, for different ailments. We will learn the process of making it and the significance of colors for treatment.
DISCLAIMER: The above details are a source of information, strictly for knowledge purposes only. Please consult a specialist before taking the energized water.
Colors have been used for the well being and for balancing emotions for thousands of years. In this article we will learn how colors affect our health and how we can make solar energized water at home. This alternate therapy is organic, simple to make, effective, requires minimum cost and is recyclable. It is gentle on children and does not have any major side effects.
COLORS : Colors and our emotions are intricately linked. Colors influence our thoughts, moods and behaviors by stimulating the pituitary and pineal glands. For example, red stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, while white and blue color stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system. According to Color Psychology, the energy vibration and frequency of colors is used to enhance and balance our physical, emotional and spiritual state. Color is energy and each cell in our body requires this energy to stay healthy.
WATER : Up to 60% of our body is water. Per scientific study, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%. Water is essential for our survival.
SUN : Sun is the life giving force on Earth. Without the Sun’s heat and light, the Earth would be a lifeless ball of ice-coated rock. The Sun stirs our atmosphere, generates our weather patterns, and gives energy to plants that provide food and oxygen for life on Earth.
Combination of all these important elements play a very important role in ones well being. When exposed to sunlight, water in a colored container absorbs the vibrational energy of that particular color. Sun charged water has been used since ancient times as color therapy to assist in healing a host of health problems.
This alternate treatment through chromatized water is mentioned in Atharva Veda as Surya Kiran Chikitsa. Surya Kiran means sun’s rays and and Chikitsa means Treatment. Colored bottles are used to charge water in the sun. The vibrations and the healing qualities of that color are subsequently transferred to the water which is then used accordingly for treatment.
Requirements for Solarized Water
- Any size, colored GLASS bottle with cork or lid to close (Blue, green, yellow, orange, red)
- Mineral or spring water
- Area where one gets direct sunlight (outdoors, window sill etc)
How to Make Solarized Water
1. Wash and sanitize the bottle of the desired color
2. Fill 3/4 th of the bottle with water
3. Place the bottle in direct sunlight
4. Leave it for minimum 8 hours. Ideally it should be left out for 2 to 3 days. (The duration may vary depending on the season. During summer months with hot climate it may take 4 hours for light assimilation and a whole day during cold winter days)
5. Use this medicated water per the specialists recommendation. The usual dose to drink is 60 ml or 2 ounces for adults and 30 ml or 1 ounce for children, once a day
6. The solarized water lasts up to 5 days
- RELATED ARTICLES
- A True Genius, Inventor and Visionary : Nikola Tesla
- Ancient Strategy to Increase Brain Power
- Science behind Dot (Bindi) on the Forehead (Part 2)
- Scientific Analysis of ‘Pooja’ (Prayer)
- Why Eating with Hand is Good for Health
Significance of Colors
Solarized Water in BLUE Bottle
Blue is a very calming and tranquil color. It helps lower stress levels and negativity. Since it is a cool color, it should be used in moderation especially for people who are sensitive to cold. Excess of this color water may exacerbate cold, depression and fatigue.
The energized water in blue bottle helps with the following conditions :
- Helps with sleep disorders, insomnia
- Purifies the blood
- Alleviates pain
- Calms skin rashes in chickenpox and measles
- Helps with Rheumatism, joint pain
- Soothes the mind and calms the nerves
- Heals the wounds faster
- Affects the thyroid, parathyroid, throat and respiratory system
- Has antiseptic and bactericidal properties, so it is also used in all types of infections
Solarized Water in YELLOW Bottle
Yellow is usually related with a cheerful persona. It increases memory and provides a charming personality to a person. It also decreases the tendency to be judgmental and fault-finding. It is the color of our Solar Plexus and helps in balancing that energy center.
The energized water in yellow bottle helps with the following conditions :
- Aids in weight loss if taken 30 minutes before meals
- Works as a laxative, diuretic to provide relief from constipation and urinary problems
- Is beneficial for skin health and in healing scarred tissues
- Helps with eye and throat infections
- Improves memory, focus and concentration
- Is related to the central nervous system
- Helps with digestive system disorders, gas, liver
Solarized Water in RED Bottle
Red is associated with energy, strength, power and determination. The color red awakens the physical life force and positivity in the body. It help us to strengthen our will and overcome fear making us more confident and positive. It is suggested to drink water charged in the red bottle during the first part of the day to stay alert and active.
The energized water in red bottle helps with the following conditions :
- Regulates blood circulation
- Helps in digestive and breathing troubles
- Stimulates cell growth
- Provides alertness and self-confidence
- Decreasing lethargy, depression, laziness
- Raises blood pressure
- Enhances human metabolism
- Combats anemia, colds, and rheumatism.
Solarized Water in GREEN Bottle
Green is the color of nature, thus it brings positive energy in us. It reduces indecisiveness, anxiety and claustrophobia. It also balances our Heart Chakra. One may try to drink solarized water from green bottle when they feel angry or anxious and need to calm down.
The energized water in green bottle helps with the following conditions :
- Calms anxiety, depression, stress, nervousness
- Reduces blood pressure in hypertensive patients
- Strengthens eyesight
- Helps patients with inflammatory conditions
- Boosts immunity
- Helps with faster healing
- Helps sooth stomachaches
Solarized Water in ORANGE Bottle
Orange color is associated with joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity and success, It provides stimulation, balance, freedom and expression. It increase confidence in a person and reduces the feelings of moodiness and insecurity. Orange is the color of joy and creativity. It is advised not to take both solarized red and orange water at the same time.
The energized water in orange bottle helps with the following conditions :
- Stimulates the nerves and blood supply
- Increases thyroid activity
- Improves digestion and helps with gastrointestinal disorders
- Relieves abdominal cramps and other symptoms of menstruation
- Assists in overcoming sorrow, grief, depression
- Provides relief from muscle cramps and strain
- Helps with pancreatic disorders, kidney inflammation, gallstones, colds, and depression
DISCLAIMER : The above details are a source of information, strictly for knowledge purposes only. Please consult a specialist before taking the energized water.
- Pingback: Surgery in Ancient India | Ancient Science | Science-Krit | Courses